So you just found out that you are going to have to be working from home for a while.
With FAQ’s, our own blog and links to great resources across the Internet, Smartly Remote wants to help you get started with working in a non-traditional workspace, make the most of the situation and hone it to perfection. The content on the site is provided by a group of people with decades of experience in working from home, from airplanes and hotels, coffee shops and more; learn from the successes (and mistakes) we have had!
- Reusing Disposable Face Masks: How to Remove, Clean and Store Them Safely
- Show Notes: Hang Out A Shingle
- Some Guidance on Providing and Recognizing a Safe Workplace
- Interested in learning more about remotely working, or which companies are hiring remote workers?
- Some Tips to Help You Set Up An Ergonomic Home Work Space